Storage Networks SAN/NAS/iSCSI
Your company’s data is the heart of your business, and the secure storage
and rapid retrieval of this information is critical to your success. Minntek
offers a complete range of open, interoperable, and scaleable storage
solutions that allow you to protect, consolidate, share, and utilize your
The rapid pace of storage growth has required organizations to
re-evaluate how they design and manage their server and storage resources.
The building blocks of today’s vast storage requirements, include Storage
Area Networks (SAN), Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and iSCSI. Each has a
unique design that provide advantages over the other depending on the use of
Expert planning and design are as important as the SAN assets themselves.
Minntek Solutions provides years of experience in the IT methodologies that
are required to make these networked storage devices work seamlessly
The networked model of storage, is a proven solution. Benefits of Network
- Scalable/Upgradeable design that addresses current and future
- Manageability that can be centralized, and provide standard tools
for ease of administration
- Flexible/Open to leverage current storage technologies or
heterogeneous computing platforms
- Creates a framework for consolidation
- Increased flexibility of storage allocation and service levels
- Highly available and Secure
- Integration with backup and recovery processes
- Starting point for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Allow for data replication and data archival
Organizations need to evaluate how this storage will interact with the
overall environment. Our consultants can work with you to review your
infrastructure and design the appropriate solution for your company.
Maybe you already have a SAN, but don’t feel your getting the most from
it. We can help you maximize your investment in SAN technology so that you
can reap the benefits of a consolidated storage infrastructure.
- Provide Planning Session: Will define how your storage can be
configured to maximize availability and performance.
- Also will discuss how your SAN should be designed to best
share disk and tape devices and to plan for future growth.
- Configure SAN - Attached Devices: Will install and configure any
application software and device drivers to configure SAN-attached disk
and tape. Configure SAN switches (Brocade, McData or Cisco ) and
implement appropriate zoning.
- Execute an Availability Test Plan: An availability Test Plan will be
executed to verify your SAN design. The Test Plan will insure that you
have multiple paths to your storage for availability.
- Train your people: Your people will be given an overview of SAN
concepts and how to manage your SAN on a day-to-day basis.
- Deliver Operational Run Book: A customized run-book will be
delivered so that you will understand how your SAN has been designed and
Our goal is to deliver storage networking solutions that address the
storage problems of the enterprise.
Talk To A
Storage Solutions Expert Now
To learn more about our Storage Solutions, or to speak with
an Expert, fill out the contact form below and a Minntek associate will get
back to you right away. Also, don't forget to look at the
Minntek Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and
see why we're one of the top IBM Premier Business Partners nationwide.